There are several different ways to buy mobile advertising inventory using SimpleLogic. The procedures are similar to display advertising, but they vary slightly depending on how you want to buy.
We have two main types of mobile advertising inventory available: in-app and device-optimized web sites. In-App involves applications that are installed on mobile phones and tablets, (i.e., Angry Birds), whereas Device-Optimized websites are websites that are optimized for viewing and interaction in browsers on mobile phones and tablets.
Advertisers can target (and report on) in-app and device-optimized website impressions by:
- Device Type – Phone, Tablet, or Desktops & Laptops
- Device Make and Model – Apple iPhone, HTC Droid Incredible, etc.
- Carrier – Verizon, Sprint, etc.
- Connection Type – Carrier-based or wifi/static
- Mobile Operating System – Android, iPad, etc.
- Mobile Browser – Android, Blackberry, etc.
Facebook Mobile Advertising
There are a number of exciting ways to advertise on Facebook mobile. Mobile inventory is nicely spread across device make and model with nearly 30% of users each on Windows Phone and Android and slightly less on iPhone, offering a nice diverse mobile advertising opportunity.