Frequently asked questions
We have simplified the marketing process for advertisers and agencies. After strategizing with hundreds of businesses over 17 years, we found that over 90% of all advertising campaigns revolve around just a few simple questions:
- Who is your customer (male, female, or both) and what is their income level?
- Where is your customer located?
- What are your customer’s interests and/or what are you selling?
- What is your budget?
Once we have these questions answered, we are well on our way to creating a recommendation roadmap using the ideal tools to reach that audience.
What is SimpleLogic’s advertising model?
Transparent – Strategic – Inexpensive.
Who is your digital competition?
We don’t really have any. Here’s why:
- We run our ads on the same platforms and/or networks that are used by national companies (Gannett, SuperMedia, Tegna, DexYP, Scripps, ReachLocal, McClatchy, Yodle, etc.) And yet…
- We work directly with our clients and agencies, not through multiple levels of vendors, management and sales people. We want those savings to go directly to your campaign, not to their paychecks. In fact, our pricing is on average 40% better than the “competition”.
- We have the ability to place a campaign live within 24-48 hours. Other companies take a minimum of 7 to 30 days.
- Our team can finish a marketing plan or basic web project in as little as 1 week (with all of the necessary materials provided by client).
- We also partner with boutique agencies who have expertise in the services that they do provide.
The end result is that we offer the same services as the big agencies, with better customer support, at the best price. So long, competition!
How do you serve digital display ads? What types of ads can I run?
Ad campaigns executed through SimpleLogic will be served on premium ad networks including Appnexus, OpenX, Facebook, Google Display Network, Yahoo, Bluekai, AOL & many others. We also have the ability to run ads on specific websites that accepts third party ads including CNN, USA Today, Food Network, ESPN, Zillow, etc. SimpleLogic supports display, video, mobile & social media ad formats on desktop, tablet & mobile devices.
Who is YOUR ideal customer?
Our ideal customer is a medium or large business owner who understands what advertising means to long term success and has a budget reflecting that focus. Every product we offer serves the same purpose – generate exposure and increase ROI.
Our ideal agency partners are typically media companies that wants to impact their community by offering strategy and digital services, but the barriers of entry (pricing, knowledge, manpower, etc.) have prohibited them from doing so to this point.
Do you work with non-profits?
Absolutely! In fact, we do something unique with our non-profit partners: we offer FREE coaching and training to their internal marketing team members. Some digital agencies “specialize” in the non-profit sector because they can charge more for services while getting fewer questions. We choose to donate our time and expertise to non-profits so that they can provide a better service to their community.